Developed to attract new investment in Portugal, this program allows foreign citizens to obtain a temporary residence permit (of 5 years) for investment activities, without a visa requirement to enter the country.
WHO IS IT FOR?
All citizens of countries not on the European Union (EU) nor the European Economic Area (EEA)
, who carry out investing activities, either personally or through a company established in Portugal and incorporated in an EU-owned country.
• Enter Portugal and circulate through the Schengen area without waiver of residence visa;
• Live and work in Portugal with a minimum required stay of 7 days in the first year and 14 days in the following;
• Request family reunification;
• Apply for the Permanent Residence Permit;
• Apply for Portuguese nationality through compliance with the requirements of the Nationality Law;
• Purchase of real estate worth € 500,000
• Acquisition of real estate, built for at least 30 years or located in urban rehabilitation areas, that entail rehabilitation works. The total value of the investment must be at least € 350,000
• Among others.
1. Online pre-registration on the ARI Portal
2. Investment according to the requirements
3. Legal documentation (valid passport; proof of investment; clean criminal record; valid health insurance);
4. Application (trial period of approximately 6 months);
5. Payment of SEF approval fees;
6. Issuance of residence visas (3 to 4 weeks after the process is completed).
• Application submission: € 532,70
• ARI Issue: € 5324,60
• Family Reunion: € 5324,60
• ARI Renewal: € 2662,30
Real Estate Boutique has on its portfolio several eligible projects for the Golden Visa program. So if you are looking for more information on this or other matters, you can send us a message through our CONTACTS area or contact one of our TEAM members.
*Effective March 1st, 2019 (Portaria no. 1334 - E/2010 of December 31 - Portaria no. 305-A/2012)