The buildings of Rua do Bonjardim were originally used for housing and when we first visited them, they were completely vacant and without any conditions of habitability.
The main challenge encountered was to figure out what the end result could be in order to strike a balance between a resident housing proposal, profitable tourism units and the overall profitability of the project. This challenge was given the small area of the buildings and, in particular, the small area of their front divisions.
It was possible to find a mixed solution that allows residents to have T1 and T2 units with space and privacy while dedicating 4 out of 10 tourist apartments.
The program that Real Estate Boutique proposed to investors was as follows:
- Identification of buildings
- Preparation of architecture projects
- Delivery of turnkey construction project
- Design of sales strategy and choice of communication channels
- Project Branding
- Preparation of sales support materials (3D and Brochures)
- Launch and conclusion of sales
- Planning, concept and decoration of the apartments (using natural elements and neutral tones to create a harmonious, cozy atmosphere and an atmosphere of refuge from everyday life).
For more information about this project and the services we can offer you, please send us a message through our CONTACT
area or contact one of our TEAM