When we first found the building in Picaria, there was a shop operating in the ground floor, selling handcrafted furniture. The 1st and 2nd floor were empty and being used as a warehouse.
Analysing the location, very close to the Rua de Ceuta and the boulevard of Aliados, it became obvious to us the economic logic of reconverting the building into apartments, keeping the shop active in the ground floor, although adapted to a different activity like a restaurant.
It was submitted a PIP to the Municipality of Porto, in order to confirm th construction capacity and the full potential of the building. After the approval of the PIP, we started the marketing process of the building, selling 5 apartments (T1, T2 and T3 Duplex) and one shop.
Real Estate Boutique was present throughout the entire process of the project development:
1. Identifying the Building for the Investor
2. Providing support hiring the Architects
3. Designing the 3D, the brochure and the banner advertising the sales on th facade of the building
4. Setting up the sales strategy and choosing the advertising channels
5. Launching the first sales
For more information about this project and the services we can offer you, please send us a message through our CONTACTS
area or contact one of our TEAM