The project at Rua de Brito Capelo in Porto, consisted of the rehabilitation of a building from the 1950s, which was vacant and with a very weak structural condition.
In this project, owned by a foreign investor, we intervened throughout all the planning and execution phases:
1. Identification of the building
2. Study of the project cost and income structure
3. Support for the creation of the company for the acquisition of the building and project execution.
4. Support in obtaining funding for rehabilitation works
5. Launch of tender for budgeting and negotiation support with contractors
6. Preparation of support materials for sale (3D and brochures)
7. Sales Posting
The end result of the rehabilitation aims to offer a very comfortable and modern set of apartments, in a very convenient location, allowing to attract residents as well as small investors wishing to place their assets in the rental market.
For more information about this project and the services we can put at your disposal, please send us a message through our CONTACTS
area or contact one of our TEAM